martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

MEMORIES...

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES?



MY HOUSE: I remember when I was child, there are a large garden, many flowers and tree. I was happy in it because I played with my dolls in from it.
MY PARENTS: I remember that in my childhood the weekends we always visited to our family, we shared with all them in their homes.

MY BROTHERS: I remember that I was always next to my brother Rony and we played, my brother Ludgwin to be the adult helped me with my tasks, and he nagged me a lot when I did`nt understand.

MY GRANDPARENTS: When I was a baby I remember took out him the gray- headed ones to my grandfather dady Torres and my grandmother Carmen narrated us history.

FOOD: I hated vegetables, I didn`t like its, my favorite food was the macaroni.
MY FRIENDS: When I was a child my favorite friend was Maoly, we shared a lot time.

MY TOYS: My favorite toy was my doll the small fat. I slept with her and took a shower with her, Every nigh when my dad retur of his job, he played whit me a my dolls.

MUSIC: I liked a lot "Abuelito dime tu" of Heidi and "Candy- Candy" even the memories are pretty musicians of the childhood.


SCHOOL: Even memory my school, every exists, there every thing wan pretty all the moments.

VACATION: In vacations I Liked a lot to see my film favorite Candy- Candy and to go to the beach with my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario